Hair detangler. That's what I used this for the most. I know, I know, it's a "bottom" spray. That's what it's made for, that's how it's marketed the most. But when I bought my first bottle when my daughter was little, it came with a postcard of 50 other uses, and one was hair detangler. Her current detangler was full of zillion-syllable chemical names, so I thought it couldn't possibly be any worse. Nope, it works great.
Beautifully fragrant flower waters are aromatherapeutic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory to help calm and sooth the skin and diaper area. Wonderful for newborns, and new Mamas, and is ALCOHOL FREE! iPARENTING MEDIA AWARD WINNER!!
Sunshine Spray is an exceptionally mild combination of floral waters, known for being aromatherapeutic, antiseptic, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory. Sunshine Spray can help relax and ease anxiety, while also helping to relieve and cool skin irritation and diaper rash. This is a great product to have in the car, diaper bag, and while traveling.
· Apply to minor cuts, burns, insect bites & stings, as a mild antiseptic and to help soothe irritation
· Spray onto a Super Softee Baby Wipe, or if your baby doesn’t mind directly onto their bottom to mildly help cleanse, sooth and deodorize diaper area
· Spray onto a Super Softee Baby Wipe or washcloth to cleanse face, hands, knees or feet
· Pour into baby’s bath water for an incredibly calming, aromatic bath experience
· Use to cleanse a newborns skin and navel instead of harsh soaps or cleansers
·Use as a detangler on fluffy hair days
·Freshen, deodorize, and promote relaxation by spraying a room, bed linens, clothes or hamper
·Use to genlty disinfect toys
Spray to calm an irritable babe (of any age!)
·After giving birth, mothers can spray around the vaginal area to help sooth postnatal discomfort and hemorrhoids
Sunshine Spray contains loving touches of rose, lavender, chamomile, orange blossom & witch hazel floral waters, and is ALCOHOL FREE!
All sizes include spray bottle cap.