We first sold Baltic amber when our daughter was beyond the teething stage, so we didn't get to try it for ourselves until our son was born. I was actually a little skeptical, but it was so dang cute that I put one on him at the first sign of teething.
A couple of teeth came through with no issues. Who knew if the necklace was helping or not? So...I took it off.
I. Took. It. Off.
Middle of the night he's screaming, and absolutely nothing would calm him. My husband is frantically digging in the kitchen. "Where's that necklace? I want TWO of them!" We found the necklace, and a second one, and put both on him. Within an hour, our baby boy was calmly sleeping again. We were sold...they definitely helped our son and since then, we've used them on all of our babies with the same results.
Only natural 100% authentic Baltic amber is used to make our teething necklaces. Beads will vary in color, shape, and size since they are natural resins. Certified genuine by an independent lab so that you can buy confidently, knowing you're getting the very best quality. See our certifications HERE.
Directions for use: Wear against the skin under clothing. Not for chewing! Adult supervision is recommended at all times when baby is wearing necklace. We recommend removing necklace at night or looping it twice on the ankle under a sock.
- Designed for wearing by either boys or girls
- A completely natural way to relieve the symptoms of teething in babies and toddlers
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, and light to wear.
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases miniscule amounts of succinic oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
- Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties have long been appreciated by parents in Europe.
- All of our Baltic Amber teething necklaces feature rounded beads for your baby's maximum comfort.
- Baby does not need to chew or mouth necklace for it to work. Tuck it under their shirt or under a sock for best results.
Beads are small and each one is knotted individually for safety. Our necklaces are CPSIA-compliant and meet EN-71-1 safety requirements.
Necklaces are approximately 12-13" long.
Made in Lithuania where the Baltic Amber is collected.
For more information about Knickernappies Baltic Amber necklaces, click HERE.