Hundreds of years ago, along the shores of a gigantic sea, people would gather shiny rocks and string them into necklaces for trade. And the ones who wore these necklaces realized they had fewer aches and pains. Perhaps there was magic in those lakeside stones?
Today we know these stones as Baltic amber, and they DO contain a sort of magic...succinic acid. Succinic acid is secreted from the amber when it's warmed by our skin, and it's absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream. It's a very gentle, natural pain reliever that is safe for almost anyone to wear. Parents in Europe have used it for centuries as a teething aid for babies and toddlers, and now we can use it, too!
Knickernappies Baltic amber bracelets...
- Designed for wearing by either boys or girls
- Coordinate with our Baltic Amber teething necklaces
- A completely natural, drug-free way to relieve the symptoms of teething in babies and toddlers.
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, and light to wear.
- All of our Baltic Amber teething bracelets feature rounded beads for your babies maximum comfort.
- Can also be worn on the ankle
- NOT for chewing. Wear against the skin for maximum relief.
Baltic Amber baby teething bracelets may provide natural pain relief for babies, toddlers, and children. They are not designed for chewing with teeth, parent supervision is recommended at all times when baby is wearing bracelet.
Only natural 100% authentic Baltic amber is used to make our teething bracelets. Beads will vary in color, shape, and size since they are natural resins.
Beads are knotted individually for safety. Bracelets are CPSIA-compliant.
Note: Do not tighten screw clasp too tightly...gently tighten it until the two clasp beads touch. The parts are plastic and may be damaged if they are tightened too tightly.
Bracelets are approximately 5" long.
Made in Lithuania where the Baltic Amber is collected.
One year warranty for clasps and beads.
Click here for more information about Baltic amber.