Here's how it works:
1. Estimate how much you might receive. We generally pay up to 35% of the retail price (we check via Google and applicable stores) depending on condition.
2. For maximum credit, make sure your diapers are clean, stain-free, lint-free velcro, and include inserts. All diapers should be fully functional. Check the snaps, PUL, and elastic. We cannot buy diapers that are not fully functional. Also, we aren't able to buy co-op brand diapers (examples are Alva, Happy Flute, Coolababy, Baby City, etc)
3. Email us that your diapers are coming, and we'll reply with the mailing address.
4. We'll inspect them and issue a store credit within 3 days of receiving the diapers.
5. Use your store credit anytime on whatever you need!
Guidelines for receiving maximum credit
Mail to us:
- Mail diapers with a list of exactly what you are sending, listing diapers and inserts separately.
- Include your name, full address, email, and phone number
- If mailing through US Postal Service, we recommend buying shipping confirmation and insurance. This is optional but we are not responsible for diapers that are lost or are damaged in transit.