You're about to meet your baby's best friend. Is the blue bear perfect for her? Or maybe the lamb? Choose wisely, and then buy two, because you're never going to want to be without her Wubbanub again.
The WubbaNub™ is designed to keep the pacifier conveniently placed to infant.
- Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide
- Made wth a Soothie™ medical grade, latex free pacifier
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free
- The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner.
- WubbaNub™ functions as one! Patented design prevents pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten!
- Carefully calculated weight and size of plush animal keeps the WubbaNub™ near baby's mouth, whether lying on side or back, the car seat, sling or stroller.
- Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier.
Easy to clean: place in washing machine with baby's laundry, gentle cycle in mesh laundry bag. Allow to air dry.
Soft plush brings soothing comfort and security.
Vibrant colors are stimulating and captivating.
The WubbaNub™ is also an asset helping in the development of hand-eye coordination.
Birth (Full Term) to 6 Months
Latex Free Medical Grade Silicone Pacifier
Soft Comforting and Soothing Plush Toy
Stays Close to Baby
No Pacifier Cords or Clips
When our daughter was a newborn, none of her pacifiers would stay in her mouth. She wanted them, but they'd pop right out! We finally found the perfect solution: Wubbanubs!! The little animal with a Soothie pacifier attached was just enough to anchor the paci in her mouth. Plus, she loved the feel of the "fur" and would hold onto it.
Update: We also used Wubbanubs with our 3rd child, who has Down syndrome. He had lower muscle tone and that made it hard for him to keep a paci in his mouth. Wubbanubs were GREAT for him. I highly recommend these for any child with special needs.